Faultline Faultline

truely cool beans

how in the hell did you make this, its so crash hot. simply bliss

Vampire Scent Vampire Scent

wow

this is a really indepth engine, gratz. must of been hard work.

herian4 responds:

Thanks a lot for the suport! yes the game engine its great! thats thanks my personal friend and game programer Fabian Peruggia! :P
Again thanks for the support!

Hernan Lopez
Epic LLama Warchief

AMP'D AMP'D

amped

i feel it

Mario Stacker Mario Stacker

Didnt anyone see that.

I think a fn giant mario just trashed my lights

Christmas Moving Dress Up Christmas Moving Dress Up

bunny ears

the bunny ears sold it for me

The Climb:Light The Climb:Light

niceee

at first I found the controls a pain in the ass, but one I got used to them the game seemed pretty dam smooth and flowing, and to all the people that complain about hardness: seriously, learn to grapple hook :p. loved the game, glowing chick kept me going, wasn't too long or too short. nice art, great level design. you'l go far in this business :)

The Place to Have Sex The Place to Have Sex

only 3 answers,

lol :"D

Ultimate War Ultimate War

well made sire.

auto battle seems to lose less units :D <3 dwarves, DRAGGONNNSSS

Effing Worms Effing Worms

I AM THE DESTROYER!!!

all my worm fantasy's have been rein-acted

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Good game

You people are being to hard on it, It's a flash game. And for being that its had a hell of a lot of effort put into it. It's addictive enough to look past the flaws. The bosses were well designed. Grinding through the second area was a pain but hey, whats a game without grinding. Good diablo 2 rip off in my opinion, had me stuck at my comp till i finished it. Leveling up your dragon was a great idea and it kept me playing through the harder/boring parts, you did well having that. Made me stress out dying but at least it wasn't dead easy like a lot of games these days. the challenge is the funnest part. All in all 9/10 for you sir. Most addictive flash game ive played in a long time. would be a ten bug they fighting system has too many flaws to look past.